Gain opportunities to promote your products/service, gain capital, and build relationships with other MBEs, OEMs, and Stakeholders.
- Access to Capital
- Assist your company with securing financing including: equity, bonding, lines of credit, and other non-traditional funding
- Going Global
- Get help to develop your global and exporting capabilities by directly connecting you with corporations and other suppliers.
- Work with advisors who can help you acquire manufacturing firms as well as help you identify companies ready to be acquired.
- Real World Training
- Learn from industry experts with years of experience and is willing to share their practical knowledge, skills and insights to help you succeed.
- Plant Tours
- Walk away with best practices to help you improve your existing product and procedures.
- Become part of a robust community where you’ll be able to connectwith the Manufacturing community.
- Technology Transfer
- Discover ways you can commercialize the research from federal laboratories and universities.
- Timely Program Offerings
- Get access to advance manufacturing resources, expertise, up-to-date information and trends in manufacturing.
- Receive support with putting together teaming agreements and joint ventures.