National Minority Supplier Development Council Opportunity Accelerator 2019
The information shared during “The Inside Track: Making the Leap to New Opportunities” NMSDC Opportunity Accelerator 2019 on Sunday, October 13, 2019 was enlightening. The Atlanta MBDA Centers led the conversation around how minority business enterprises can gain access to opportunities within the film and entertainment industry.
Here are some of the top tips the experts shared during the panel for finding opportunities in the film and entertainment industry:
- Research the Georgia Source Book to become a vendor in the film and entertainment industry.
- Reach out to studios to share the capabilities of your products and services.
- Studio Collaborative and similar organizations are great places to connect with supplier diversity professionals.
- Build relationships intentionally with those who share a mutual interest in your product and getting it to the market.
The discussion was driven by a group of thought leaders and minority business enterprises:
- Panel Host – Donna Ennis, Project Director, Atlanta MBDA Advanced Manufacturing and Business Centers/Georgia Tech
- Moderator- Judiffier Pearson, President/CEO, Quest5 Consulting