Government Procurement Conference
Presented by the SBA Georgia District Office
Hosted by Atlanta MBDA Business & Advanced Manufacturing Centers
Purpose: 1) to foster new applicants for the SBA’s 8(a) Business Development Program positioned for optimal program participation and 2) provide instruction to current program participants on how to maximize the impact of their 8(a) program experience and prepare for transitioning out of the program at the end of their program terms.
- Federal Contracting Market and the 8(a) Program
- 8(a) Program Best Practices
- 8 (a) Program Eligibility and Application Process
- Effective Marketing to Federal Agencies
- Capacity Building Tools /Resources for Current 8(a) Participants
There is no fee to attend. REGISTER TODAY!